Sacred Earth Retreat
It is important to me that the retreat I offer are economical in many ways. The immense care and research I put into finding the perfect location, accommodation and staff is accompanied by a few strict, personal criteria: the local people must benefit by our tourism, the accommodation must be ecologically conscious, and the costs must be fair. With these self-imposed criteria, I hope to offer a retreat organized in the spirit of Yoga, with unity in the forefront of my mind. I keep the costs as low as possible to make the experience possible for all demographics. On this particular retreat, we will spend the majority of our time at a Peruvian NGO committed to sustainability and educating the local population on farming practices. Our guide is a Quechua man and our Shamans are authentic and local. Now, perhaps more than ever, opening up our hearts and minds to other worlds, people and cultures will bring harmony, understanding and Love in our lives. This retreat is about embodying Yoga as unity - creating harmony, peace and balance in our lives. I hope you join me on this once in a lifetime adventure to the Sacred Valley of Peru!
Rather than cost, I like to think of the financial aspect of attending a retreat, class or workshop as an exchange - you bring your presence, focus and financial contribution and in return you are rewarded with endless possibilities to grow, challenge and nourish yourself with the guidance of experienced teachers and staff. The staff, guides, shaman and myself will hold the space for your own, personal experience to unfold. The Sacred Valley and Mountains will support the ground underneath of your feet as you connect to yourself through nature. Your financial contribution largely supports the NGO projects in the Valley, local Quechua people and the community. While you are visiting, I encourage you purchase souvenirs from the artisans and take home a piece of culture and art passed down for as long as they can remember.
- Early-Bird Double Occupancy per person: $1,750.00 USD
- Early-Bird Single Occupancy per person: $2,250.00 USD
- Regular Double Occupancy per person: $1,950.00 USD
- Regular Single Occupancy per person: $2,450.00 USD
- $500.00 USD non-refundable deposit due within 5 days after application acceptance
- Early-birds: Remaining balance due November 15, 2017. Payment may be spaced out along the way!
- Regular: Full balance due by January 10, 2018. Payments may be spaced out along the way!
- If you want to come with friends, ask me about triple occupancy discounts! This can only be booked if 3 participants confirm.
- If you need a different payment structure, please contact me! I want to work with you and make this retreat a reality!
- Adults, ages 21+
- Moderate physical fitness level
- Limited space to make this retreat intimate and comfortable!
- All levels of yoga and meditation practice are welcome
Getting to Peru
- You will need to fly into Cusco, Peru - airport code CUZ.
- Please consider airline ticket costs when setting goals and budgets for the retreat. Round trip tickets range between $400-$1,200 to Cusco, Peru.
- I recommend arriving early or staying a few days later than the retreat. There is always so much to explore! Give yourself the time and space to truly be present in Peru.
- You will need to arrive at the airport in Cusco, Peru by noon on 18 March, 2018. This is when the inclusive, group transportation to the Sach'a Munay retreat center will depart. If you arrive later, you will be responsible for your own private transportation to Sach'a Munay.
- 6 nights accommodation at Sach'a Munay
- 3 meals per day at Sach'a Munay
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes at 3 star hotel. Breakfast included.
- Group Airport transfer to and from Sach'a Munay on start and end dates of retreat. If you arrive earlier or later than the group time, you will be responsible for transfer costs.
- All transportation for sites, hikes and treks as listed in the itinerary, including buses, taxis and trains.
- All entry fees into Sacred Sites.
- Excursion to Machu Picchu, including hotel, round-trip train ticket, bus, entry and guide.
- Personal, daily, local guide in the Sacred Valley to enrich our stay and exploration! He will share with us the culture, history and mysteries of the ancient Inca and modern Quechua people.
- Shamanic Ceremonies such as Coca Leaf readings and a Despacho. There will not be Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremonies on this retreat.
- Daily Yoga instruction.
- Daily guided Meditation instruction.
- All gratuities for staff, guides and shaman.
- Airfare to Peru. Airfare to Cusco.
- One lunch and one dinner while on the Machu Picchu excusion. See itinerary for details.
- Alcohol, food and snacks outside of the inclusions listed on the itinerary.
- Additional excursions or transportation beyond what is listed on the itinerary.
- Wellness, health or energetic treatments.
- Additional Shaman ceremony. Please note, the Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremonies are prohibited during the time of the retreat to maintain stability, safety and comfort of all participants. You can arrange to extend your stay if you wish to participate in the sacred initiation. Our staff and guide can help direct you to a safe ceremony.
- Additional gratuities or donations beyond what is included for the Sach'a Munay staff, shaman and guides.
Once your application has been received, you will be emailed more details regarding payment plans, cancellations, credit card processing fees, etc.